Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sport Fishing

Sport Fishing



Sport Fishing

Sport fishing is defined as a form of recreational fishing where the reward is actually catching the fish rather than for food or financial gain. Sport fishing is the most fun you will have fishing because any day fishing is better than a great day at the office. It is best to share sport fishing with the ones you love, you significant other, your kids, grand kids, however, if you do not have anyone to fish with sport fishing is just as fun (I am located in Tampa, Fl if your looking for someone to go with ;)).

The Best Practices Of Sport Fishing



Please take a moment to watch the video above on the best practices of sport fishing. This is extremely important if there is going to be fish for your grand kids to fish for. I understand keeping a view fish as I also keep a couple fish per year to eat, but I would say 90% of the time, I release the fish to go back and get bigger for the next time I am on that body of water or if I want to bring someone new to that body of water.

As mentioned in the video there have been numerous steps taken by the federal government to regulate the sport fishing industry. I am not sure about you but I prefer the government to stay out of my business but until people start self governing themselves and stop being greedy, Uncle Sam will always be involved.

Another subject touched on in the video is the use of circle hooks. When ever possible, and you are using live bait, please use circle hooks its the easiest way to make sure the fish does not swallow the hook (circle hooks are great for kids because the hook sets it self in the side of the fishes mouth so you don't have to attempt to stick your fingers down the fishes throat because your kid didn't know to set the hook).

visit my official page at www.ahelpinghandgroup.com

Sport Fishing Has Been Around From The Dawn Of Man...Lets Keep It That Way


Help Keep Sport Fishing An Option

No comments:

Post a Comment